I first completed a “12 Favorite Problems” exercise as part of Tiago Forte’s course Building a Second Brain. Below are some of these big picture questions I love to think about. Definitely get in touch if you think about these too!
- How can remote health monitoring help patients manage chronic diseases?
- How can self-tracking and self-experiments lead to meaningful personal insights?
Pedagogy and Students
- How can I help my students choose career paths in line with their values?
- How can I leverage my experiences and skills to help those around me?
Societal Impact and Design Justice
- How can I transform Higher Education to value positive impact to society in addition to the pursuit of knowledge?
- How can I change the engineering profession to embrace the Design Justice Principles?
- How can I leverage participatory design for solution intensive problems?
- How can interdisciplinary work and the liberal arts further my research and impact?
Notes mentioning this note
There are no notes linking to this note.