Fall 2020 Course Offerings
Both of my courses will be offered remotely this semester:
- ENGR 015: Fundamentals of Digital and Embedded Systems (co-taught with Erik Cheever)
- Scheduled lecture time: Tuesday/Thursday 11:45am–1pm EDT.
- Office hours: Mondays 3pm-5pm EDT, or by appointment.
- Conferencing and other details are available on the course Moodle page.
- ENGR 053: Inclusive Engineering Design
Any syllabi, problem sets, labs, and notes not posted here are available upon request.
- ENGR 015: Fundamentals of Digital and Embedded Systems (FA18, FA19 (OneNote), FA20)
- ENGR 025: Principles of Computer Architecture (SP19, SP21)
- ENGR 029: Embedded Systems (SP18, SP19, SP20)
- ENGR 053: Inclusive Engineering Design (FA20)
- Arduino Language Reference (for any Arduino-compatible boards, including the Circuit Playground Classic used in ENGR 015)
- Teaching with OneNote
- Swarthmore Engineering Catalog Entry
- Swarthmore Engineering Courses
- Engineering Inclusively Blog
- I tried tracking my period and it was even worse than I could have imagined (my medium post on period trackers)
- The World is a Prison (collaborative work with Kendra Albert)