Please see my CV for additional information.
- Ke Wang, Dylan Zelko, Maggie Delano, Textile band electrodes as an alternative to spot Ag/AgCl electrodes for calf bioimpedance measurements. Biomedical Physics & Engineering Express, 6(1), 2019. doi
- Maggie Delano and Charlie Sodini, Evaluating calf bioimpedance measurements for fluid overload management in a controlled environment. Physiological Measurement, November 2018. doi
- Maggie Delano and Charlie Sodini, Electrode Placement for Calf Bioimpedance Measurements During Hemodialysis. Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, 2018:5910-5913. doi
- Maggie Delano and Charlie Sodini, A long-term wearable electrocardiogram measurement system. 2013 IEEE International Conference on Body Sensor Networks, May 2013. doi
- Eric Winokur, Maggie Delano, Charlie Sodini, A wearable cardiac monitor for long-term data acquisition and analysis. IEEE Transactions on Bio-medical Engineering, 60(1):189–192, January 2013. doi
- Tobias Egner, Margaret Delano and Joy Hirsch, Separate conflict-specific cognitive control mechanisms in the human brain. NeuroImage, NeuroImage, 35(2):940–948, April 2007. doi